Your pre-book percentage is one of the most critical key-growth indicators in your salon or spa. Why? Because it solidifies the future of the business. This means less waiting for clients to book appointments, less money spent trying to attract new clients, more accurate long-term planning and hiring, and faster career advancement for team members.
But like everything else in the your business, your pre-book percentages are only as good as the systems that drive them.
Join Certified Strategies Coach, Robin Gribbin, as she shares how she and her salon team consistently hit an 89% pre-book percentage with clients booked 2-3 months in advance.
Topics will include:
Why pre-book is directly tied to your guest satisfaction score
Creating a sense of urgency for both staff AND guests
Systems for consultations and checkout
Why is Pre-booking So Important?
IMPORTANT: Before watching the video, please download and print the course handouts below. This lesson-by-lesson handout enables you to add your own notes, follow along, and refer to later.
Be sure to click on the green “Yes!” box below to confirm completion of each lesson (be certain that you also clicked the button on the Course Overview page), ONLY after you have watched the video and reviewed the handout pages for the lesson.
Reasons to focus on your pre-book numbers:
- Solidifies the future of the salon
- Know your future instead of waiting for guests to book
- Guest become part of a pre-book culture
- Allows for long term planning
- Seeing what will be allows the salon to hire and train based on future expectations
- Technicians grow faster and can see their future
- Happy Employees = Happy guests
- One part of Guest satisfaction score
- If a guest is satisfied they are more likely to prebook
- Increases Frequency of Visit (FOV)
Increasing Client Visit Frequency
- Clients who trust you want to spend money in your business
- Clients look and feel better if they come more frequently
- An example based on a $45 service
- Increase in FOV = More dollars spent per year by each guest = higher sales & higher profits
How is it Done?
- System for Consultation
- Educating the guest on the importance of pre-book
- System for checkout
- Sense of Urgency: Staff
- Sense of Urgency: Guest
- What if I get pushback?
What Strategies Can Do For Your Business
NEED TO ADD LINK TO CLICK FOR CONSULTATION- TO DISCUSS WITH VENDOR