Carol Wiley is a freelance writer in Seattle, Washington, who has a background as both a technical writer/editor and as a licensed massage therapist.
She is a 1997 graduate of the Brian Utting School of Massage (now part of Cortiva Institute) in Seattle and maintained a private massage practice until 2009. Carol began web content writing in 2003, initially as a way to promote her massage business. She still maintains a website with information about massage, aromatherapy, somatics, and self care at http://www.aromatherapyandmassage.com/.
Carol writes articles about health and wellness, travel, business, and more. She also writes white papers and case studies for businesses. You can learn more about Carol and her writing services at http://carolwiley.com or follow her on Twitter at @carolwiley.
- Hand Care For Massage Therapists article
- Using Somatic Practices To Find Ease In Your Massage Practice article
- Deal or No Deal? Is Groupon, Living Social, or Another Deal Site Right For Your Business? article
- 7 Tips For Creating a Massage or Skin Care Website That Attracts Clients article
- The Myth of Massage, Lactic Acid, and Toxins article