Molly Colabuono is a licensed Esthetician and owner of The Makeover Studio, Inc.
She holds over 15 years of industry experience in service, sales, and leadership. A certified business development trainer, Molly has successfully lent her expertise to private and corporate entities in the areas of marketing and financial profitability. Her spa management portfolio include areas ranging from salon, hotel, medical, and fitness. During her career as a spa director she received many accolades for her excellence in staff management, marketing efforts, and sales ability.
Molly is also a member of Who’s Who among Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs and recognized for her efforts in best practices for staff motivation and development. Her passion is driven by the love and respect of the spa industry and transforming that passion into helping others grow personally, professionally, and financially.
- Understand and Treat Acne article
- Understand & Treat: Rosacea article
- How to identify and Relieve Three Major Skin Concerns article
- Seeing Red: The Cause and Treatment of Broken Capillaries article
- The New Wellness in the Workplace article
- Workplace Bullying Part 2: The Bully Boss article
- The Burning Truth about the Sun and Our Skin article
- Workplace Bullying Part 1: A Bully among Us article
- Building a Career Path with Enthusiasm and Positive Attitude podcast
- Managing Different Generations of Spa and Salon Employees article