Paula Gregorowicz owner of The Paula G. Company LLC, helps business owners take charge of their time, productivity, and technology and helps them build authentic, sustainable businesses while having plenty of time and space for a life they love.
The work Paula shares with others is the essence of her more than twenty years of experience and education: from BS in Accounting to 20 years in corporate America to entrepreneur and business owner, spiritual and coach training, and eclectic life experiences.
Her Fun & Profit for the Active Entrepreneur Podcast launched in 2015 and is helping business owners around the world succeed on their own terms while feeling more alive and engaged in business and life.
- How to Decide if an Event is Worth Your Time (and Money) article
- How to Choose a Good and Reliable Web Designer article
- Mix It Up for Maximum Results video
- Do You Need a Business Coach? video
- Is Your Customer Service Transparent Enough? article
- Don't Forget to Celebrate and Breathe video
- 5 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring a Business Coach article
- How to Make a Decision article
- Where Your Head Goes, Your Business Follows article
- Are You Managing Your Staff Or Do They Have You on a Short Leash? article
- Why New Year’s Resolutions Don’t Work (and What to Do Instead) article
- Are Your Clients Happy? article
- How to Get Quality Referrals article